Cellulose pulp packaging
The growing concern for the environment has led us to develop a technology that allows the manufacture of cellulose pulp containers that are completely recyclable and environmentally friendly.
With this new technology, we can offer our customers a sustainable alternative to traditional plastic packaging.
The technology’s particular feature is how the cellulose pulp is dried through a combination of pressure and temperature. This allows the creation of smoothly shaped packaging with well-defined contours that adapt to the dimensions and shape of the product they contain, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications and uses.
We have developed our own technology for the lamination of pulp trays with a thin plastic film for gastronomic applications.
Why use cellulose pulp containers?
- The packaging can be adapted to the needs of the client.
- It is an environmentally friendly process, either in the extraction of the raw material or by its subsequent recycling.
- It is biodegradable and 100% compostable.
- As it has no electrostatic charge, it protects products that are affected by it.
- It gives both the product and the brand an image of commitment to sustainability.
Applications of cellulose packaging
- A cellulose pulp tray, because it is breathable, allows the packaging of fruit and vegetable products.
- Laminated pulp trays are very useful for the packaging of fresh products in a modified atmosphere.