Thermoforming and blister packaging solutions tailored to your needs
We control every part of the process.
In Hamer we design and manufacture machinery for the blister packaging and thermoformed industry.
We are able to offer solutions perfectly tailored to the needs of our clients because we control every part of the manufacturing process: from design to set up. Our technical team is responsible for the design and they control every stage of production in our facilities. Once production is complete, we also carry out the commissioning and starting up of the equipment.
Sealing machine HC 63
Blister packaging BPC 23
Blister packaging machine BPC 25H / BPC 35H
What is a blister?
A blister is type of packaging done in thermoformed clear plastic that is mostly used in the marketing of small consumer products. Its use has spread since the blister pack is relatively cheap and permits the stored product to be viewed, providing extra quality check.
Why use a blister?
- Provides good protection to the product.
- Adds value to the product thanks to its presentation.
- Allows, depending on the design, be hung easily, stand on a shelf, or both.
- Face-seal blister. Reduces plastic consumption. Suitable for small lightweight products.
- Full-sealed blister, which improves product protection and improved blister image.
- Trapped blister, which adds value to the product by improving its presentation, facilitates selective recycling and adds extra protection to the blister.
- Full plastic blister, which offers a good protection and improves the image adding value to the product.
- Blister to blister, which offers the best protection to the product and supports product of greater weight.
- Clamshell, non-sealed thermoformed pack, whose lids closes against each other and can be used as a case.
Thermoforming machine TVP 64 / TVP 67
Thermoforming machine TVP 35
Thermoforming machine FV 35R
What is Thermoforming?
Thermoforming is a process of transformation of a plain plastic foil in a three-dimensional shape through the application of heat, vacuum and air pressure.
It is an inexpensive method that allows the production of single-use plastic parts with a wide variety of uses. For example, the packaging of a product or auxiliary carrying supports such as trays used in industrial production.
Why use Thermoforming?
- The cost for machinery and technology is minimum so Thermoforming is cost-effective in high and low productions.
- You can use various materials, PET, PVC, PC, PS, PP, etc.
- May replace the injection technique for a certain type of parts.
- The moulds are economic, compared with other technologies.
- Production times are short.
- Is ideal for the manufacture of single-use packaging.
- It is a suitable process for the manufacture of prototypes.
In which applications can be used?
- Trays for transporting parts in industrial applications.
- Support trays for the horticultural industry.
- Cases and trays for the food industry.
Dental Aligner Forming Machine TVP 12
Dental Aligner Forming Machine TVP 25
Blister packaging BPC 25M / BPC 35M
Blister packaging HM 30
Sealing machine HMS 50
What is a medical blister?
The medical blister is a container designed to contain all kinds of health-related devices for subsequent sterilization. Its medical use requires that the safety in its manufacture be maximum.
The medical blister has the following characteristics:
- High technical requirements.
- Must allow sterilization process, that’s why is sealed against medical paper.
- It can help the application (functional blister).
We distinguish between the flexible medical blister of the rigid, more used for the packaging of medical devices.
Applications of rigid medical blister
- Trays for medical devices and rigid blister packs.
- Medical transport trays.
- Trays for medical kits.
Laminating machine LH76
Cellulose pulp packaging
The growing concern for the environment has led us to develop a technology that allows the manufacture of cellulose pulp containers that are completely recyclable and environmentally friendly.
This technological development means that we can offer our customers a viable alternative to traditional plastic packaging for their products.
The particular feature of this technology is the way in which the cellulose pulp is dried through a combination of pressure and temperature. This allows the creation of smooth shape packages with well-defined contours that adapt to the dimensions and shape of the product they contain, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications and uses.
We have developed our own technology for the lamination of pulp trays with a thin plastic film for gastronomic applications.
Why use cellulose pulp containers?
- The packaging can be adapted to the needs of the client.
- It is an environmentally friendly process, either in the extraction of the raw material, or by its subsequent recycling.
- It is biodegradable and 100% compostable.
- As it has no electrostatic charge, it protects products that are affected by it.
- It gives both the product and the brand an image of commitment to sustainability.
Applications of cellulose packaging
- Cellulose pulp tray, because it is breathable, allows the packaging of fruit and vegetable products.
- Laminated pulp tray is very useful for packaging fresh products under a modified atmosphere.
Hamer designs and manufactures moulds and tooling sets for production equipment of containers and packaging. We apply our knowledge to conceive and design the tooling, although we can also import designs to our system of CAD files supplied by the client.
We have several CNC machining centers, we work materials such as aluminum, steel or technical polymers for the manufacture of moulds. We take care of critical aspects such as refrigeration and vacuum circuits that will allow the proper control of the moulding process.
The final assembly and finishing of the moulds is done in our facilities, working the finishes by hand in order to guarantee a superior finish in the pieces.