Hamer > What we do >
Blister packaging HM 30
The HM30 thermoformer is a compact FFS line specially designed to manufacture rigid packaging and their subsequent sterilization according to the requirements of the medical business.
- Dedicated to the production of short and medium runs.
- Compact design and content size.
- Pressure forming that allows the molding of film up to 0.8mm thick with precise molding.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Low operating and maintenance cost.
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- Suitable for clean rooms.
- Guarantees the packaging of medical products in accordance with GMP regulations.
- Validable in accordance with existing medical regulations.
- EU safety rules compliance.
The HM30 Medical integrates all the necessary operations for the manufacture of the blister according to the specifications necessary for clean rooms and validable according to specifications. The operations range from the thermoforming of the bubble from a roll, through the loading area, to the operations of sealing, individual punching of each of the figures and ejection of the finished blister.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
2.000 mm x 1.300 mm x 5.700 mm
Roll diameter forming material (max.)
Maximum thickness of forming material
Forming material width (max.)
Forming material width (min.)
Forming area (max.)
350 x 200 mm
Forming area (min.)
200 x 150 mm
Height of forming below material level
Capacity of vacuum pump
Length of loading area
Height of loading area
Roll diameter sealing material (max.)
Maximum thickness of lidding material
Heater installed power
Closing force sealing press
Closing force trimming press
Maxim speed dry cycle
Total installed power (at 12 cycles)
400V+T+N, 50 Hz
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
- Medical devices
- Medical implants