Machine suitable for the production of ecological, biodegradable, recyclable, compostable and disposable trays with the possibility of forming trays of various capacities with or without compartments.
- Overflow tub with continuous circulation process.
- Forming station with rotational and vertical movement by Servo Motors.
- Forming tool 900 x 650 mm.
- Transfer station by servo / pneumatic movement.
- Drying Press stations (three press stations on a row) with Individual Temperature, Pressure, Time, Vacuum and Blowing control.
- Outfeed Pick and Place.
- Stations Shifting system through linear guiding and Servo Motors.
- User friendly HMI, with extra Wi-Fi HMI through external Tablet for User-friendly control.
- Separate Electrical Cabinet.
- VPN connection for remote support.
- Safety measures.
The HP is a forming machine concept to manufacture pulp based solutions for the packaging industry, with a huge flexibility in shapes, materials, and process-treatments.
Vacuum absorption of the cellulose material in made into the overflow tub.
After the forming process, the forming tool will rotate 180º and perform the first press during the transfer process to the hot drying presses.
Transfer station will place first tray distribution into the linear system as to start with the hot pressing process until obtaining the desired product specification.
Drying process combines a complex control of Temperature, Pressure, Press-time, Vacuum and Drying process through its three drying presses gives a perfect result on the final product.
Linear shifting through a conveyor system, allowing quick movement between stations without losing tray capabilities or damaged products because of unproper transfer methods.
Ejection Pick and Place as to allow easy automatization & machine’s synchronization with on-line solutions.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
7.000 mm x 3.000 mm