Fully automatic vacuum and pressure thermoforming machine for dental aligners with in-feed carousel for 3D models.
- Designed to automate all production processes for the manufacture of dental aligners
- Forming area of 92 x 87 (mm)
- Roll feeding, which allows a considerable saving in material.
- Film traction by mechanical clamps that guarantee maximum reliability
- Heating of the film that allows the use of different types of plastic and thicknesses of film.
- Fixed heater equipped with flash heaters that allow the regulation of the radiation area.
- The forming is carried out with a pressure of 10 bars, which allows a higher quality in the definition of the aligner compared to manual machines.
- Simple control by PLC and touch screen. Allows to store different recipes for different materials, allowing an easy change of format.
- Allows the integration of additional systems such as vision cameras for code reading and laser markers
- EU safety rules compliance.
- up to 240 units/h
The machine is fed from a film roll. A single operator places the 3D models on the product loading table with automatic movement. The film is heated in the heating module until it reaches the right temperature depending on the type of film and then it goes to the moulding and cutting station and finally the pieces are ejected.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
1.900 mm x 1.300 mm x 4.100 mm