Automatic line machine suitable for manufacturing face-seal blister, full-sealed blister and full plastic blister.
- Dedicated to the production of short and medium runs
- Low operating and maintenance cost.
- Quick tool set change-over, done by only one operator.
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- Steel-rule die cutter, which avoids misalignment in the cut.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Monoblock chassis that does not require assembly at start-up.
- Optional automatic card feeder.
- EU safety rules compliance.
The BPC23 integrates all the necessary operations for the manufacture of the blister, from the thermoforming from a plastic roll, through the loading of the product, sealing, individual punching of each of the figures and expulsion of the finished blister.
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
1.500 mm x 880 mm x 5.500 mm
- Home decor
- Office supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Hardware supplies
- Cosmetics and Beauty
- Personal care
- Household products
- Childhood products