Automatic line machine suitable for manufacturing face-seal blister, full-sealed blister and full plastic blister.
- Dedicated to the production of short and medium runs
- Low operating and maintenance cost.
- Quick tool set change-over, done by only one operator.
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- Steel-rule die cutter, which avoids misalignment in the cut.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Monoblock chassis that does not require assembly at start-up.
- Optional automatic card feeder.
- EU safety rules compliance.
The BPC23 integrates all the necessary operations for the manufacture of the blister, from the thermoforming from a plastic roll, through the loading of the product, sealing, individual punching of each of the figures and expulsion of the finished blister.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
1.500 mm x 880 mm x 5.500 mm
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
- Home decor
- Office supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Hardware supplies
- Cosmetics and Beauty
- Personal care
- Household products
- Childhood products