Automatic line machine suitable for manufacturing face-seal blister, full-sealed blister, full plastic blister and blister to blister.
- Dedicated to the production of medium and long runs.
- Modular design through available options.
- Robust and accessible construction.
- Low operating and maintenance cost of the machine.
- Quick tool set change-over.
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- Steel-rule die cutter, which avoids misalignment in the cut.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Automatic card feeder.
- Available in two sizes:
- 350×250 mm in the case of the BPC25H.
- 500×350 mm in the case of the BPC35H
- •EU safety rules compliance.
The most common optional extras are:
- Pressure forming to produce more detailed pieces.
- Customizable length of loading area.
- High frequency welding.
- Dedicated printing and coding system (flexographic printers, inkjet based coders, etc)
- Punching station for the euro-holder.
- Possibility to manufacture a blister to blister pack.
The BPC25H / BPC35H machines integrate all operations needed to manufacture a blister package, from forming the blister, loading of the product and sealing, to trimming operations.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
1.800 x 1.120 x 9.860 mm (BPC 25H) - 1.800 x 1.320 x10.660 mm (BPC 35H)
2.500 Kg (BPC 25H) - 3.500 Kg (BPC 35H)
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
- Home decor
- Office supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Hardware supplies
- Cosmetics and Beauty
- Personal care
- Household products
- Childhood products