Automatic line machine suitable for manufacturing face-seal blister, full-sealed blister, full plastic blister and blister to blister.
- Dedicated to the production of medium and long runs.
- Modular design through available options.
- Robust and accessible construction.
- Low operating and maintenance cost of the machine.
- Quick tool set change-over.
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- Steel-rule die cutter, which avoids misalignment in the cut.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Automatic card feeder.
- Available in two sizes:
- 350×250 mm in the case of the BPC25H.
- 500×350 mm in the case of the BPC35H
- •EU safety rules compliance.
The most common optional extras are:
- Pressure forming to produce more detailed pieces.
- Customizable length of loading area.
- High frequency welding.
- Dedicated printing and coding system (flexographic printers, inkjet based coders, etc)
- Punching station for the euro-holder.
- Possibility to manufacture a blister to blister pack.
The BPC25H / BPC35H machines integrate all operations needed to manufacture a blister package, from forming the blister, loading of the product and sealing, to trimming operations.
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
Dimensions approx. (H x W x D)
1.800 mm x 1.120 and 1.320 mm and 9.860 and 10.660 m
2.500 and 3.500 Kg
- Home decor
- Office supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Hardware supplies
- Cosmetics and Beauty
- Personal care
- Household products
- Childhood products