Automatic vacuum and pressure high performance thermoforming machine with separate stations for thermoforming, die-cutting and vertical stacking of the final product in a conveyor belt.
- Dedicated to the production of medium and long runs.
- Big working area of 600×700 mm that allows the moulding of pieces of 140/140 mm height (above and below the film line).
- Roll feeded.
- Film traction by chain conveyor.
- Film heating (patented system).
- Fixed heater equipped with ceramic resistances and a motorized roller shutter in stainless steel that allows to regulate the area of radiation.
- It improves the initial cycle efficiency after a stop, by avoiding the overheating of the area to be molded.
- Prevents heat dissipation, reducing electrical consumption.
- Vertical stacking station “from top to bottom”
- Simplicity of stacking and adjusting tooling.
- Possibility of using the same stacking tooling for different products.
- Savings in adjustment time and tooling costs.
- Pressure forming to produce more detailed pieces.
- Servomotors driven stations that improves the quality of the part and decreases the cycle time (dry output up to 45 strokes / minute)
- It allows the installation of an additional punching station for the manufacture of special containers such as containers for fruit or blister with hanger
- PLC operated, touch-screen controlled.
- EU safety rules compliance.
The thermoforming machine is fed from a plastic roll. The film is heated in the heating module until it reaches the appropriate temperature depending on the type of plastic and then goes to the moulding station, cutting and finally, the pieces finishes in the vertical stacking station.
Described machine specifications may differ from final specifications of your ordered machine. Some of the equipment described or shown may be available only at extra cost.
- Home decor
- Office supplies
- Consumer Electronics
- Hardware supplies
- Food and drinks
- Cosmetics and Beauty
- Personal care
- Household products
- Childhood products